WTB: Model T Tail light, oil or electric. Cheap.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Model T Tail light, oil or electric. Cheap.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

Creating WWI military vehicle that would have used what parts were available to them to get the job done. I need a single tail light for the rear panel of a wooden express type body.
My son wants to convert it to electric and thinks he has a way to use it as a tail light and a brake light. So we need something to experiment with. I've seen the stuff on Tbay, but I don't want to "waste" something that someone could use to be period correct. I just need a red and white lens thingy to hang on my rear end.

If you got some old rusty and crusty thing with no burner element in and the lenses are not cracked. let me know what you got and what you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 06:46 am:

PM Sent Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Still looking. Responded to one PM and asked for a quick photo the seller fell off the face of the earth.
So, I'm still tail light less.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Robert,
email me at alosoatq.com replace the at with the @.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration