FS-2 original Ford script purple lenses

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS-2 original Ford script purple lenses
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 11:22 am:

FOR SALE - 2 original Ford script purple lenses in good condition.Only very minor chipping,as most have.Wont be seen anyway .These are getting tough to find.See photo ,and I have more .Just email me - benlefebre@juno.com Just $50.00 plus $13.35 for shipping. I accept PayPal and USPS money orders only. NOTE *** I will have one additional lite purple lens for $25.00 ***

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

photo attached.If you like to see 2 more photos,just email me benlefebre@juno.comphoto of 2 purple T headlamp lenses2 purple t head light lenses2 purple model T ford head light lenses2 model T Ford purple headlamp lenses

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

Hey Robert I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 05:57 pm:

Sorry I meant Reuben, I will take all 3 or however many is left. Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

All the lenses were sold. Thanks to all that inquired.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration