WTB 1915 to 1918 Coilbox

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1915 to 1918 Coilbox
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Need nice restorable 1915-1918 coilbox. Straight sheet metal, straight sheet metal cover, latches with springs operational. Switch, wood, contacts, bolts and insulators unimportant.
Ron Patterson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

I might have one, Ron - no '15 smooth one piece lids though !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Ron, I have one and it can be toward the coils you are going to rebuild for me . Dale you have my phone and email I believe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

Dale
I sent you a private email about the coilbox.
Ron Patterson

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration