FREE SHIPPING-Spring shipping promotion from Jan. 20-Mar.-20

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FREE SHIPPING-Spring shipping promotion from Jan. 20-Mar.-20
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Free Shipping on all coils orders received from January 20 through March 20, 2017. All orders received during this time period will be returned with postage postpaid.
Take advantage of this promotion and have your coils ready for Spring touring.
Thank You!
Brent
The Coil Doctor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 07:41 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 09:11 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

I would love to take you up on your offer Brent, But the coils you built for me 5 years ago are still going strong!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

HI, how much to rebuild 5 Model T Coils? Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

Thanks Will!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

Bill,
I have sent you an email.
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

just got my 9 coils back today. thank you brent. great job as always!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 06:39 am:

Doug,
Thank you for continued orders!
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

I'll be sending you some soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Brent I have 5 coils to do. They are for my 26 and are just the plain wood. I think they were rebuilt at some point but I'm not sure. The car is new to me so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 05:53 pm:

Thanks Robert,
I will get them in process once I receive them.
Thank you for the order!
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

To my customers, we can set your coils on the HCCT, Strobospark, or ECCT. Traditionally, we have used the Strobospark and HCCT, but we've recently added the ECCT.
Please let us know how you want your coils set when ordering. We believe all methods work very well. Your satisfaction is our goal.
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

Brent's restored coils are simply fantastic and well worth the cost. I run them in all my cars and could not be more pleased. Get some, you will not be disappointed.

Mike Hanson
Kingwood, Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 04:03 pm:

Thank you Mike for you kind words.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Spadafore on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

I just received my coils back from being rebuilt by Brent. They look great and run as well as they look. I couldn't believe how fast the turnaround time was.

Jim Spadafore
Fairmont, WV

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 07:42 am:

James,
Thank you! Glad your happy!
Best to you in the upcoming touring season.
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Just pulled my coils last night. I'll be sending 5 to you soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

Packed up 5 coils they go out tomorrow!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 09:08 am:

So the coils have been sent. Do you just give me a call once you see what they need and how much? Fedex says they should come to you soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 07:42 am:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration