For Sale - Front Fender Brace, Painted and Ready to Install

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - Front Fender Brace, Painted and Ready to Install
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 11:00 am:

I showed three pics of this brace in the regular forum thread on front fender braces:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/715935.html?1484927428#MB

This is a brace that I bought a month or so ago - I cleaned it up, blasted it, straightened it, primed and painted it. I also added some thin, black foam tape to the insides of the end brackets to keep from scratching the paint.

Unfortunately, my fenders must already be sagged, because the rod is too short to fit my car. I could cut the rod and weld in an extra piece, but I'd rather offer it to another member that could use it without having to modify it.

I'm willing to sell it for the same price I paid for it, $75.00, which includes USPS Priority shipping. If interested, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 11:39 am:

The fender brace is spoken for pending payment, thanks Jack and MTFCA! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

Brace has been paid for and shipped, thanks Jack and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration