For Sale - Nice Oil Sight Gage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - Nice Oil Sight Gage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

I bought this on Ebay a while back because it had an unusual double-male pipe thread drain valve that I wanted. When it arrived, I took it apart to remove the unique drain valve and clean & inspect everything, then put it back together with a brand new conventional drain valve. The glass on this one is very thick, at least 3/16 inch. The top cap has a small air vent to give a good oil level reading.

The price is $40.00, which includes USPS Priority shipping and barely covers what I spent on it. If you're interested, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks!

pic1

pic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

The sight gage is spoken for pending payment, thanks Carlo and MTFCA!

(Message edited by cudaman on January 20, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Payment has been received and the sight glass has shipped, thanks Carlo and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration