FOR SALE; CLUTCH PLATES (DRIVEN PLATES}

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; CLUTCH PLATES (DRIVEN PLATES}
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 12:18 am:

3321 Clutch Plate: $35.00, Price reduction for multiple orders of plates ( I have more than what is in the picture. Not shown in any catalog. Will contain screws and clutch shift. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 12:19 am:

Clutch Plate:

clutch plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 11:27 am:

Dave- I just sent you an e-mail. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:37 pm:

Still have some PRE 26 clutch plates left, more than is in the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 01:55 am:

I still have a lot of clutch plates left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 09:22 am:

One or two 26 clutch plates have come in. If you need one get one while they last.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

Dave,

I'll buy a 26 if you still have one. PM sent

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Dave : I need a set of the shouldered bolts for the '26-'27 drive plates. Do you have any extras? Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

Bruce Compton, I do have 26 shouldered drive plate screws (bolts) I will see how many sets I have and let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddie W Turner. on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 09:20 am:

I am need of a 1926-27 clutch plate (driven plate) for my 27 roadster. please reply, if you have a plate available

Thank you edwt.33@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 07:58 am:

interested in acquiring 3 good clutch fingers. if you have driven plate with same, i will take one. thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 08:54 am:

STUART CLIPSON;

Stuart; I have many clutch plates with the fingers left. In fact I have two more to ad to the pile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:16 am:

It is handy to have an extra driven plate around. I bought one at Hershey and last year and later used it to check and adjust the fit of one of the current reproduction U-joints.

The front square end of the U-joint was too big to fit in the back of the plate, so I had to do some grinding on the corner chamfers and the faces to get it to fit properly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:20 am:

STURART CLIPSON;

Here are two more face plates that have to be added to the pile. wouldn't it be easier to just switch plates. I looked at a couple of plates and it looks like a lot or work and TIME to just switch fingers. Time is the killer on restoring Cars. So many around here start to restore a T and then lose interest.
two transmissions

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:07 am:

Another Clutch Plate gone but I have plenty More.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 08:51 am:

dave

i am changing the fingers out with the engine and transmission in the car. in an earlier post i stated that a finger broke loose and another had a crack in it. fortunately no other damage was done and i was able to remove the two other fingers without a problem. with the hogshead off of course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:46 pm:

I am currently out of 26 clutch plates but do have some more coming in. Watch for new ads.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration