Ackley Ohio, 1915 roadster in town-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ackley Ohio, 1915 roadster in town-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 08:48 am:

Nice photo I think it is Iowa though IA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

What a great car thank s for posting the pic.Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

I did a Google search and the town is ACKLEY, IOWA. I tried to import the picture of this location which is 719 Park Ave. It is west of Waterloo, Ia.

Here is the link as I can not copy the picture here. Perhaps someone else can do it: https://www.google.com/maps/@42.5543296,-93.0523032,3a,75y,347.06h,96.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssn4GKQU

Not much has changed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Looks like someone had to go to the Dentist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By warwick preval on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 07:00 am:

If someone had to go to the dentist it would have been about TOOTH HURTY or there abouts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 08:13 am:

Robbie, the dentists office makes a good T ride into a yummy trip. Nice old car. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration