WTB Hood former 13/14 T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Hood former 13/14 T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

Does anyone make an aftermarket hood former for a 13/14 T. I'm looking for something I don't have to remortgage the house for. Trade something maybe? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

In current parts catalogs, they are listed in the sheet metal section.
https://www.modeltford.com/item/4060.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

I have one but the cost of shipping would probably kill the sale. I want $85.00 for it.

Ed aka #4

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration