FS - Ford Dealer & Service Field 1926 (Mixed Lot)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS - Ford Dealer & Service Field 1926 (Mixed Lot)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

For Sale - $65 plus $15 shipping

Mixed Lot of Ford Dealer & Service Field Magazines from 1926. Nice graphics on covers. All of the magazines are in used condition (i.e., not mint), some have aged worse than others and have varying degrees of browning on the pages.

March 1926 -good condition
May 1926 - good condition, bright covers
July 1926 - good condition
June 1926 - good condition, nice cotton chopping scene
Oct 1926 - good condition, nice scene with a Ford pulling another make (a Chevrolet?) out of the mud

Payment via Paypal. PM with interest. First come - first served.

Additional lots to be posted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

I pm you about the 26 magaZines. I would like to buy them. Tim Lloid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 08:36 am:

Still would like to buy these if they are for sale. Tim Lloid timlloid@gmail 706 913 6422. Will be gone to church until 12. Please give me a call

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration