Rajo Model B cylinder head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rajo Model B cylinder head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Mint original condition Rajo model B cylinder head for sale. Drilled originally or early on for dual ignition. Appears to have never seen much use, with what appears to be original valves. Rockers have Roller bearings. So nice, it doesn't appear to have ever been re-surfaced. Comes ready to drop on your engine with original valve cover, push rods and all. No manifolds. (If you really want to go fast you don't want the original manifolding anyway.)$4,700.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Man I wish I had the money for this! Maybe I'll luck out one day...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

Ed- does it have the heat crossover port in the middle?
Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Ed in addition to Dan's ? are the plug threads the same on both sides and what is the combustion chamber depth
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

Okay guys, first off I miss represented the head. I hadn't seen it and was going by someone elses description. So, update time. It has been surfaced some as I could see when looking at the thickness of the casting at the base (between the surface and the openning) of the spark plug holes on the intake side. The combustion chamber is 1 1/16" deep. It does have the heat crossover port, and the spark plug holes on the exhaust port side are a different size. All that said, it does look like it's had very little use, maybe someone trimmed it for more compression, so it's in great condition ready to mount on an engine and go. Price is now negotiable. I'll post pictures in a few minutes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:40 am:

This head has been sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:46 am:

Price on this Rajo head has been lowered to $3500.00.

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 02:42 am:

Want to trade for the 1922 model T roadster pickup I have listed for sale on here? I'm also in California. 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 12:40 am:

Sorry Daniel, I don't need a project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 12:45 am:

No worries

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 07:53 am:

Would you like to trade for a beautiful original revolutionary era brass barrel french flintlock?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

No thanks Chad, the head is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Np, I have my eyes on the Roof that was my Dad's and my Mom ran for years on her car until it cracked. Whether or not I can get it is debatable however so I thought I would ask.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

Never hurts to ask, you never know! Good luck on your endeavors Chad.

Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:55 am:

In April I'll be returning to CA to pick up my pile of parts and hit Bakersfield. While I have been "out" of the T's for a while I've spread good knowledge but more importantly picked up the knowledge to do full casting including lost wax. Some of the larger pours have been in excessive of 200 pounds.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration