Spring clip bolts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Spring clip bolts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 06:50 am:

Hi,
I'm looking for a few spring clip bolt with the square head as shown on the right. . The bolts have 3/8 "square head. Thanks for your help!
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 10:04 am:

Brent, can you measure the thickness of the square head?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 11:28 am:

Brent: Check with Bob Bergstadt. How many do you need? I may have some, front or rear?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 11:41 am:

What about the clips themselves. The new reproductions are much thinner than the originals. And even the originals deformed a lot in use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

I think my Betsy has the last ones that Bob B. had. He may have found more since, can't hurt to ask. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration