Model T Parts For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Parts For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

I have several "excess" parts I'm selling - contact through this page for any other questions.

Repro 50' - '60's Brass Manhole cover tie rod bolts machined by Otis Clinton - $80 inc. Priority Mail.

'14 - '17 ? Coilbox switch w/faceplate - non-ferrous, w/correct key - $150 inc. Priority Mail.

'17 - '22 (non-starter) Steel ignition switch - mint condition w/NOS flat key - $75 inc. Priority Mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 05:37 pm:

Steve.. I'll take the tie rod bolts with man hole oilers... sending a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

They have your name on them, Jim !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 10:59 pm:

Steve.. I sent you a pm. I need you address, or other information if you prefer paypal. Let me know.. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Tie rod bolts headed to Jim - Thanks MTFCA & Jim !

I can take photos of the early switch with the face plate off if anyone is interested - here's the later steel switch with the cover off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

Good Evening Steve:

If the early coil box switch is, on the inside, in as good condition as the later one then I would like to buy it. Please send your contact info such that I can send payment.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine
jabodine@excite.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Sent you a note !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

The early switch is spoken for pending funds.

I have tons of new & used T parts so if you're needing something - try me !

Thanks MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration