Wanted: Batta -'26 Chassis

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Batta -'26 Chassis
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 10:27 pm:

1. Entire rear end for a 26
2. Drive Shaft and tube
3. L/R Radius Rods
4. L/R '26 Splash Apron
5. L/R 26 Running Boards

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

scott if your were closer you could get all of that stuff at my place in one shot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 07:07 am:

Scott PM sent, thanks Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 07:19 am:

Try the swap meet coming up in Marietta, OH March 4th at the Washington county fairgrounds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

Scott, I have 4 wheels, complete rear end and front end (26 or 27)underneath a flat wagon that has been shed housed. Wagon has been used sparingly and is in decent condition. I can send pictures by email if you like.dderr3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 08:26 am:

Scott I am just outside of detroit I have rear axle drive shaft and radius rod. If interested I can meet you half way if that will help.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration