VF and Model T Times Magazines

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: VF and Model T Times Magazines
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 11:29 am:

I have about 140 issues of these magazines which keep accumulating and I don't re-read them. Most are from the last 15 years or so, some date from the 70's and 80s. I offered them at $1 a pop a while back, and no one was interested. I need them gone, and I don't want to throw them away. Shipping will be what it is; they are heavy. You pay shipping, and if you want to give me something for the mags, it's your call. I (mostly my wife) want them gone. Contact me at 479-790-4229 or waterwalk999@gmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 11:59 am:

I have found that the cheapest way to ship a bunch of mags like this is in a USPS Priority medium flat rate box. Shipping is $13.60 regardless of the weight. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Emailed ya Mike.

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

Think I'll eventually donate mine to the local senior center. Some of the residents might actually remember the cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

Hey Mike,
I would give them a good home if nobody else wants them.
Thank You,
Paul Goddard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

Guys -- I have gotten several inquiries on the mags. I expect at least one (or more) of the inquirers will take them. Thanks for all the responses, and thanks to the MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

It turns out that I had about 200 mags, not 140. Some guys wanted particular years, and I'm sending some duplicate issues to another. I now have 12 Model T Times which date from 2012-16 remaining, and 15 VF's from 2014-16. These all will fit into a Medium Flat Rate box, which costs $13.60 to mail. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration