Gary Austin Estate Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Gary Austin Estate Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Huge two day sale at Afton, Iowa on April 29th and 30th--- 9 Model T's and large collection of Model T parts www.toddcrillauctiooooons.com 712-621-1453

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

Looks like the "o" key got stuck on David's keyboard! :-O

http://www.toddcrillauctions.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Wish they would post pictures of parts. Too far to go (close to 1000 miles each way) for no pictures. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Heck, I might go! I can't believe they don't have an email address to be placed on a mailing/contact list. If they do, I couldn't find it.

I'm assuming they will post more photos and have a better web site when it gets closer to the auction. It's only about 1200 miles...............Hmmmmmmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

If anyone from Ohio, PA or WV goes Please contact me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

I just called Todd. You guys probably won’t be interested!! He has about 4 cars 1915, 1924, that are one step below museum quality. About 4 busloads of parts. 75 T jacks that he also used to jack up the cars for storage. His pride and joy cars were kept in separate storage. He has a model T trailer???? Not much you all would be interested in. But I plan on going anyway.

Only one model A.

He does have a flier he will send out if you want. Pictures will be posted on his web site soon.

See you there.

Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

Forgot. He has one of those model T tractor conversions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

Received this flyer in the mail.

Auction 1

Auction 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

Did Stan's "m"" key get stuck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

This sale is the end of April

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration