For Sale: 3 Fuel filters / for speedster?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 3 Fuel filters / for speedster?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

The left 2 filters say CARTER on top the far Rt. says AC. The red one with metal bowl maybe NOS as the ceramic? filter element appears new. Note one of them is a top feed. $23.00 with free shipping.
Please no PM's phone 720-289-2896filter1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

I'll take the one with the top mount. Can I pay pal to that phone number?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

Private message sent to Mr. Richard Moore.

These were sold to J. Andrick by phone prior to seeing Mr Moore's communication. I post items and don't look back until I post as sold. From now on I will stipulate "phone sales only" I am sorry for any confusion caused on my part. Chuck Smith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration