For Sale: 4 Champion Ford Script Spark Plugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 4 Champion Ford Script Spark Plugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

For sale is a set of 4 Champion Ford script spark plugs. These are in nice shape with no pitting or damage to the porcelain. The electrodes look good and should be usable or a nice set for display. $110.00 shipped. PM me if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

Those are very nice. Great deal for someone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Any particular year these would be correct for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 09:25 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/S-T.htm#splg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:07 am:

Wow...one really CAN go all-out with every little detail on their car. These are actually really cool looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

I have an update on the plugs. A member asked if they had continuity which I had not checked for on these. None of them have continuity so I put them in my C cab to test them. Three of them fire good but one does not. If anyone is interested in the three that fire I will sell them for $75.00 and I'll pay the shipping.

As another note on these, I checked my repro Champion X's that I normally run and only one had continuity but the truck runs great on all cylinders. Another member some time ago on the forum told me that the spark jump from the cap to the electrode actually intensified the spark. I'll let you decide.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Spoken for. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 09:07 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration