Model T Parts Lists For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Parts Lists For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

I found several more of these dated 1916 Parts Lists. I believe them to have been printed back in the '50 - '60's - hard to tell from an original. Have a few "age spots" on a few of the pages as shown. $10 each mailed to you. Contact me through this site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 11:31 pm:

Steve, I would like one of your 16 Parts List.

Dave Huson, 2116 Carro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 12:14 am:

Steve, I to would like one of your 1916 parts list.

Bill Crosby
514 Vosburg Rd.
Webster, NY 14580
585-671-5959

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Bill C. & Michael P. are on the list - I will also add you Dave H.

I believe these were printed up through Otis Clinton many years ago - his son in law owned/ran a bindery in Seattle back in '50 - '60's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 11:41 am:

I'm in if you have another, thanks.
John LaFalce, 3205 Riverview Dr, Triangle, VA 22172 703.895.8461

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

O.K. John - will send one your way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

John,
I'd also like one if available.
Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 04:42 pm:

Steve,
I would like to have one also?
Robbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 04:50 pm:

Steve,
In my post above, I meant to write your name when asking for the list. Sorry.
Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

O.K. - Fred & Robbie - got your name on a couple !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

Thanks everyone - all my booklets are spoken for ! Thanks to the MTFCA also !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

Steve, thanks the parts booklet arrived and it was in very nice Condition. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

Steve, The price list of parts arrived today. It looks like new and It is very helpful.

Thank you
Bill Crosby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

Glad they meet your approval - thanks !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration