For Sale: Ford Model T Roadster Touring Front Top Bow 1918-25 ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Ford Model T Roadster Touring Front Top Bow 1918-25 ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

This is a very nice original top bow that went over the front windshield of a touring or roadster. 1918-1925 ( Not exactly sure if this was 1918-1922 or later as well so compare with yours.) Very solid with exceptionally nice irons. Wood bow is straight and will only need a small repair at the one angle inside the iron. Will make someone a good useable bow. Pick up here. $60 or if you just need the irons I can take them off for shipping. $60 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson-Kingston,TN on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

I'm looking for one to fit my 1923 roadster. Will this fit and if it does i will take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe LaMacchia, St. Louis, MO. on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

2nd in line if still available.
Sent P.M.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

Just a swag, but looks early to me. Does it have a hole in the pin on the arm for a cotter pin? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Robert- what do the front bow attachment points on your main bow look like- tab with a single hole or a double tab with an open slot? If your main bow has two tabs on each side with a single hole, this may be the correct front bow you have been looking for.
Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson-Kingston,TN on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

Mine has the double tabs with a slot for the pin to set in. This doesn't look like the one I need. Right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 11:16 pm:

Hello if you have a double hook with a slotted it like this you have a 26/27 top bow here The style I believe you're looking for thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 01:31 am:

AFAIK the 23-25 tops used the front bow with the attachment pin protruding from both sides and fit into the double bracket show above. My 24 roadster top is that way so. . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson-Kingston,TN on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 10:34 am:

Dan that is the one I have also. I guess I'm still looking for the correct one. Thanks to everyone for the input.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

Larry,
I'll take it, if the previous guys don't take it.
Sending you a pm.
Fred

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration