WTB: Special T Waterpump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Special T Waterpump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 12:29 am:

WTB: model t water pump combination with oil pump. I realize these are rare and if you have one for sale please let me know.

thnx

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 02:30 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

I could possibly have one available - I'll send a couple photos. It is NOT a Stark - another brand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Steve,

I would appreciate that. Look forward to your photos.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Did you get my photos ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

Come on now Steve... You can't just tease us like that. Let's all see the pics. 3 in 1 plate... Yeah I got one of those, but never seen a 2 in 1 before.

Stark? Haven't heard that one before, does anyone have an original ad?

Not interested in buying anything, just curious about another interesting accessory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:54 am:

O.K. - here's a photo, Kevin ! "Geyser" is the name on the water circulator body and the small pump has a ball & spring check in the base - I seem to recall.

No hear from BCG - probably scared off due to the price tag !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 10:09 am:

I have two Stark pumps. One can be rebuilt, the other is a parts donor as I recall. I'll try to dig them up and take some pics.

By the way, some say "Stark" on them, while others simply have a star symbol followed by a K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 10:11 am:

BCG,

I get busy, (distracted). If you don't hear back from me don't be afraid to PM me. If you're interested that is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

I see the photo and the reciprocating pump. What would it be pumping, water, fuel, oil, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

It would circulate water and the plunger pump would circulate motor oil.

Perhaps you might want to start your own thread, Jerry ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 12:03 am:

Thanks Steve, for posting the pic. Very neat! I've seen a lot of goofy lookin water pumps over the years, but never one like that. Still learnin...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration