WTB: vintage wooden floorboard and seat frame for T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: vintage wooden floorboard and seat frame for T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

Looking for something like what is circled in red in the picture below (do not need the firewall - just the floorboard and seat sections). I could make one, but new wood and new steel brackets would not match the rest of the project. There was a perfect one at Lang's, but it was already sold. If anyone in the Southern New England area has something like this they'd be willing to part with, please PM me. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 12:29 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Some one built a cab a few years back using weathered barn board and old hard ware, looked old, maybe that would be an option? KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 10:42 am:

It might be Keith - if I don't find something already together.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration