1909-1910 bulb horn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1909-1910 bulb horn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

This one is one of the straightest I have seen. It is pretty much free of dents and dings. It was lightly nickle, or silver, plated at one point ( probably to save some poor guy the effort of polishing). The plating was very light, so most of it is gone. The brass hasn't been polished on a lot so there is still plenty of thickness to it. I think this is a rubes. I've found similar rubes horns of this era without the rubes stamp on the horn bell, with rubes reeds attached to them. This one has a great door, it just needs the correct thumb screws.
$475 plus shipping call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Great looking horn, my 11 touring has the same one. It's a Rubes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

$450

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Right hand drive car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

$425

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 11:24 am:

$400

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Sold to Scott pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration