Wanted: Slow Speed pedal cams and cotton linings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Slow Speed pedal cams and cotton linings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

Does anybody have a very good used or NOS low pedal notch and cam? The pedal shaft on my coupe leaks quite a bit of oil and I'm going to be replacing the shaft with a NOS one and would like to replace the cam and notch at the same time. Also, does anybody have a NOS set of cotton band linings? It makes no difference what brand they are as long as they're still usable and not the poorly made modern re-pops. The car is a 26 so I need a wide band set.

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Let me check on the linings - I might have a wide drum set of new MARK AUTO white cotton lining.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Check your mail !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration