WTB Dropped Front Axle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Dropped Front Axle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Yes, I know most vendors carry these and there's a guy in Oklahoma that will drop them as well. Reaching out to see if someone has one laying around from a past project or a project that took a different direction. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

If you pass on any let me know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Www.droppedaxles.com
Has some on shelf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By King Martin on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

Sid in Guthrie Oklahoma does awesome work stretching, dropping and dipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 08:28 am:

Plus one for Sid. He had a dropped and stretched (so you keep original drag link) axle for my T ready to go so that it went in the mail same day I ordered it. It bolted right in and all alignments and fits were perfect. Just order one from him and you'll have it sooner than asking for one on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rose on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 08:57 am:

Bryan Schmid, 209 463 4711, has an axle for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Jim sent you a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration