FOR SALE; 26 CAM GEAR COVER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 26 CAM GEAR COVER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Cam Gear Cover: $35.00 Ea. There are 8 or 10 1926/27 cam gear covers in the picture below. If you are putting a 26 motor together wouldn't you really rather have the correct 26/27 cover. No Cracks or repairs in the 26/27 covers. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 10:53 pm:

Cam Gear Covers:

cam gear covers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Note the 26 cam covers in front plus a few in the back rows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 08:44 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

Four 26 Cam Gear Covers have been spoken for, but there are still more 26 waiting to be claimed. Wouldn't you really have the correct year cover on the front of your 26 motor?

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 02:12 am:

I still have plenty of front motor mounts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 09:15 am:

I meant to say I still have plenty of front cam covers including 1926.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 06:59 am:

26 front cam covers plus other years still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

I don't know what happened but I can not longer receive email messages. I will get it fixed but for now use the phone number above.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 03:15 am:

Email now fixed if anybody wants to email about above item.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 04:26 am:

As can be seen from the picture, these are good covers with no rust, cracks or repairs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 08:39 am:

Dave, if you do not mind, what is the difference in the 26/27 covers than the 25 and older covers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 12:03 am:

Steven, the 26 fan has a built in adjustment in the bracket that holds the fan. I will try and show you a picture. The 25 cam covers had a built in bolt that you adjust the belt tension.
26 fan bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 08:58 am:

Dave I will take a 26 cover if I don't have one. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Jim, I will put your name on one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Jim, I will put your name on one.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 12:59 am:

Jim sorry I missed you today, I had to go in town to mail some parts and then I stopped in Grand Pa's for coffee.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration