:-) - Miami, FL to Denver or ? enclosed auto transport now - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Miami, FL to Denver or ? enclosed auto transport now - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 08:14 am:

January 31st

Dropping off in Miami, FL

MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - AACA - Space Coast T's Member

Available for direct enclosed auto transport

Visit @ http://www.trulyvintagetrailers.citymax.com/model-t-transport.html

32 feet
8000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door clearance

Freighter JIm
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPL5OXSBNE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

Well,

I happen to be in Miami so I guess that kinda relates ...

But I do get around ..... :-)

Thanks !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 02:24 pm:

February 2nd

Still available

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

Jim transports more than just cars!
Thanks to Jim from bringing back my 1920 T and for taking my Sandolo Buranello to my new warehouse space (It outgrew my garage)
Basically its considered the venetian small pickup truck of the water and a perfect to see over the sawgrass in the everglades (you row it like a gondola, standing up).
Now I can add the bow and stern... shave off the excess and build the exterior hull!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Happy Belated Birthday Robert

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 06:49 am:

February 6th

Available for direct enclosed auto transport
from Daytona Beach, FL

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 07:08 am:

Still available in Florida.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott L Houchens on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 05:54 am:

Always search for a company that offers high quality and professional services. There are a number of auto shipping providers in the market and thus you need to research well. Make sure that you contact the company. Before choosing the company, meet the staff in person. Selecting such companies can prove to be beneficial as they will always be available to help you out. For more details you can visit this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 07:14 am:

Well " Scott " ....

Since you chose to join the MTFCA Forum just today in order to post on my thread .....

I went to your broker website - then to the Facebook link - where I found this comment about your company:

" Michelle Garcia reviewed We Will Transport It 1 star

September 21, 2016

This place is nothing more than a broker that takes your money and passes this off to truckers of different company's that nobody's even heard of -- that are NOT on their payroll. When things don't go well this company does not live up to its promises and does not take care of it's customer's. Save your money, avoid a lot of potential aggravation with your precious cargo, do not use this company (Use a real trucking company)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Jim, aside from Scott's unneeded interjection, is that a Fairbanks Morse electric T engine? A 3 horse? A 6?
Damn nice engines.
You do haul the coolest things!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 11:50 pm:

Duey,

I don't remember.

I have hauled quite a few hit & miss engines ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Looks like another great day in Florida ..... :-)

Florida Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration