WTB: 26-27 Coupe Front Spring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: 26-27 Coupe Front Spring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

I somehow managed to lose the top leaf of my front spring on my 1926 Coupe while I had it disassembled for a front end rebuild.

If anyone has just the top leaf they are willing to sell, I only need that one. Also interested in full springs if you have them for a good price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Michael, Check with Mark at Model T Haven. He usually always has separate spring leaves. I have bought on from him before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

Terry, thanks for the heads-up. This front end rebuild has been driving me nuts since November- I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (which might be an oncoming train, who knows)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:34 am:

I just measured the marks on the second leaf, and the spring I'm looking for is approximately 8.625" long, with clipped corners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 04:50 pm:

Michael,
Your comment about the "light at the end of the tunnel" reminded me of the rest of the story...

A Pessimist sees a dark tunnel
An Optimist sees light at the end of the tunnel
A Realist sees a freight train
The Train engineer sees 3 idiots standing on the rails

Cheers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:21 am:

Bump, still looking for the 8 5/8" top leaf.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration