S4BF Info

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: S4BF Info
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:49 pm:

I've had a couple emails and a phone call today wanting to know if I rebuilt this S4BF. The answer is no. It looks like a nice one, it's at $455 now, I'm not bidding and won't be so I'm not knocking it, I'm just saying I didn't rebuild it. I am also not the seller, dunno who is but it ain't me.

In the thread below I listed this as second only to the U & J for best accessory carb. People love 'em, I wish I had some for sale but I don't. It just happened that I was working on Charlie Strong's S4BF from his speedster when the guy called asking what I knew about this one -- I had just talked to Charlie and it took me a minute to catch up with what the caller was asking about.

Old and senile. Forgetful. Lazy. Overweight. Going bald. Need coffee.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232217503828?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Sold for $821!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

Dang! It brought $821.00!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

Stan, it's a real compliment to your talents when folks base decisions on whether to bid on a carb based on whether you rebuilt it or not. You should be proud! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Thanks, I get a lot of that and also a lot of "What would it cost to rebuild this if I get it?"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration