Front Wishbone Clamps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Front Wishbone Clamps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

Saw some of these in a post of the Forum and was in one of my buildings looking for something. Look what I found in a box! Anybody want them for $25.00 + shipping? PM me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

Dan, what are they? How do they work?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Hey Dan, ditto what Warren said !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 01:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 05:36 am:

Picture is worth a 1000 words. Who said that? He was right. I saw them in that thread and found these in a bucket of stuff. I would not have known what they were either, if I had not seen that thread. When your nut on the wishbone lets go, these will save the day. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

Thanks Eric and Dan. Wish they were for early wishbone and I would buy. Been fooling with Ts for longer than I like to remember but couldn't figure these out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

Thanks Erik and Dan. Wish they were for early wishbone and I would buy. Been fooling with Ts for longer than I like to remember but couldn't figure these out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

Dan,

PM sent.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 05:12 pm:

Sold pending payment. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Lance on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Interesting. I found a set of these on my front end and thought it was some kind of jury rig...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration