Wanted: 1911 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1911 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

Looking for a 1911 Touring in running condition. I'd like to find one that has it's original interior and engine. I'd also prefer one that's either original or had an older restoration than one that's been Stynoski restored. Send me an email or call 586-281-6334.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 05:39 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

Hi Bill,
A friend passed away. His wife asked me if I knew any one that would like to have his 1911 touring.
I have't seen the car lately. I asked her to send me some photos of the car. When I get them, I will send them to you. The car is in New Jersey. I have no idea what she wants for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

Peter, thanks! I really appreciate it and I love your '11. Do you know if the car was restored?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration