FOR SALE; DRIVE SHAFT THRUST BEARING SETS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; DRIVE SHAFT THRUST BEARING SETS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 05:26 am:

THRUST BEASRINGS SETS; $25.00 Ea. Complete with both side races. These bearings appear to be NOS but I imagine that most of them have been used with NO wear. All are in mint condition. Please include $6.80 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Drive Shaft Bearing Sets:

bearing sets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 03:23 am:

Some gone but still have many. Good bearings no rust and no wear. They are called thrust bearings but they must not get any thrust as there is no wear. There are listed in the catalogs at #33.00. Save yourself some money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 06:47 am:

More new thrust bearings just in. Most of the ones that were already in are NOS. Even the new ones just in are very good as I believe they get very little force.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 07:06 am:

These are one item that a person could forget. Some have been spoken for but there are still plenty left. Get one just for backup if you ever need one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

Pleaws3 note that I am no longer receiving emails. I don't know what happened but will try and get it fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:53 am:

I am not getting Emails and still have most of the DS thrus bearings. I am out of the real early ones. Only the ones in the picture are still available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration