FOR SALE: 26-27 REAR AXLE BRAKE DRUM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: 26-27 REAR AXLE BRAKE DRUM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 05:35 am:

Brake Drums: $35.00 ea. Good round drums with no wear, tested with drum tester for roundness. No cracks or repairs. bolt holes good. Smooth surface both inside and outside. Please include $18.75, Large Flat Rate Box shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 07:58 am:

Rear axle brake drum:

brake drum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 08:03 am:

Drum Mike:

drum mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 01:35 am:

Brake Drums Still For Sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 07:14 am:

Trying to make some shelf space, I got another load yesterday and don't know where to put everything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 01:16 am:

Price reduction will drop price to $25.00 Each.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

I should have titled the AD as Brake Drums not drum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 07:16 am:

I'll take these Dave. I'll give you a call soon.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration