Popcorn anyone?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Popcorn anyone?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1910-Ford-Model-T-Popcorn-Truck-Replica-/162379592505?fo rcerrptr=true&hash=item25ce93f339:g:A3kAAOSw2xRYkgus&item=162379592505

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

I remember when Pete was building his third one in the 1990's. I think that is perhaps the first or second one he built. No 1910 parts were used, but the cost to build another one would be pretty close to the asking price. I think they are optimistic considering the condition of the vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Very but fun car for the right deal
I have an orginal C creators steam engine

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration