FS: Budd Overland front wire wheel assemblies

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Budd Overland front wire wheel assemblies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin C. on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

The time has come to clear out some things I will never use. For Sale is a set of 2 Budd Overland front wire wheel assemblies complete with the hubs, spindles, steering arms and the end of the axle. I have never tried to separate the wheel from the hubs. They do turn easily. The wheels measure 24 inches +/- in diameter and are 3 inches wide. Someone made a garden cart out of them years ago and they sat in a shed for a long time so they are rusty. I will not ship these so you would need to pick up near Dayton / Cinci Ohio or I will deliver free within 50 miles of Dayton Oh. $575.00 Thanks for looking.Budd Overland WheelBudd Overland WheelBudd Overland WheelBudd Overland WheelBudd Overland WheelBudd Overland Wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin C. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 08:32 am:

Wheels are sold pending receipt of payment. Thanks everyone who responded.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin C. on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Wheels have been sold. Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration