Wheel adapters

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wheel adapters
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 08:09 am:

As promised the wheel adapters to adapt Model A wheels To Model T wood wheel hubs are ready to ship. I have installed a set on my speedster and it was easy. I'm going to get a little more technical on this forum because you guys know what your doing. These adapters are made in the USA from billet aluminum. They are a 2 piece adapter. Everything comes with the kit. Only tools needed are 1/2x13 tap and a 13/16 drill bit. It took me about and hour per wheel to install using bare hubs. These bolt a 5 x 5-1/2 Model A wheel. Can be ordered now. Contact me at tenntomtowing@yahoo.com. These adapters will be shipped anywhere in the USA and Canada for no extra charge. Photos available upon request. $460.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 07:09 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 07:40 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 06:36 am:

Response on the Model A wheel to Model T hub adapters has been good. Thanks to the forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration