For Sale: 1918 Ford Model T Runabout & Parts Lot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1918 Ford Model T Runabout & Parts Lot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary G on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:05 am:

I have a 1918 Ford Model T Runabout with a parts lot. Vehicle runs and drives great with clear title. Enough parts to rebuild a complete vehicle from scratch and duplicates of most. Model T Motor Serial# 1892438, has Dayton Wire Wheels on T. Selling as a bundle, thanks for your interest! Can provide more pictures and information on request. $15,000

Tparts

(Message edited by maryg on February 02, 2017)

(Message edited by maryg on February 02, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Mary, Did you have a figure in mind?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary G on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:24 am:

I apologize for not getting the price on the first time, I updated with $15,000.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson-Kingston,TN on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Sent a pm Mary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:33 am:

That's a May 1917 serial number FYI. Nice Car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary G on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:35 am:

I did have a guy decipher the serials for me and he said he also believed it could be a 17, title has it at an 18 but I know they aren't 100% accurate. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

Mary.... Glad to see you got it listed on the MTFCA... I think you'll do ok here with it. someone will grab it. Good luck.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration