OT - For Sale: Ford Model A Starter w/Bendix

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT - For Sale: Ford Model A Starter w/Bendix
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

This is a professionally rebuilt starter for the Model A 1928-1931. It is a 6 volt starter as original and comes with a reconditioned starter Bendix. Professionally detailed and ready to install. I don't think you'll find a better rebuilt starter for the money. $165 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Larry good looking starter, I just finished one for my 30 coupe but it's no nicer than that one and spent alot of time on it. Nice part.Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

Thank You Tim,
Hope You are doing well.
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration