FOR SALE: 1926 FRONT MOTOR MOUNT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: 1926 FRONT MOTOR MOUNT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 01:50 am:

Front Motor Mount: $49.00. Each of these motor mounts have the bolt hole for the radiator apron. This mount was also used in 27. All mounts will come with the bottom cross bar and castle nuts. No cracks or repairs found. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 01:51 am:

1926 front Motor Mounts:

motor 26 mounts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 02:07 am:

I just nocited that one of the earlier mounts got in the picture. Its the black one in front. Note the black one was used from July of 21 to 25. I will have some of those years in the classified maybe tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 02:08 am:

I just noticed that one of the earlier mounts got in the picture. Its the black one in front. Note the black one was used from July of 21 to 25. I will have some of those years in the classified maybe tomorrow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration