RS: unique license plate bracket. late brass era bare bones?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: RS: unique license plate bracket. late brass era bare bones?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 11:30 am:

Purchased a atail light from a fellow forum member and it has this bracket on it that I cannot use at this time. I posted a thread to try to ID it and it is here:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/721184.html?1486138864
late brass bare bones car with demountable steel fellow wheels?

Anyway, if you need one like this, I'll take $25 plus shipping and get it out to you. No model number on it, but Ford script stamped in the rear of the bracket. A little twist to it that can be straightened out if need be with a little heat and a little hernia.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration