Early left hand drive horn for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early left hand drive horn for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Double twist. Really nice shape. The only flaw is some scrapes from higher grit sand paper. They are pretty subtle. This is an early horn, with the correct bracket.
$400 call Daniel $831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

$375

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 09:35 am:

Daniel:

I think your horn is for a Right Hand Drive car rather than left. This is based upon the mounting bracket and the exit angle of the horn tube connection. The the horn tube angle exits down when mounted on the RH side of the car and that would be the correct floor board angle. If mounted on the LH side of the body the horn bell would be upside down and the exit angle would be "up" and that wouldn't work. It was not totally uncommon to have a horn bell exiting downward since that helped keep water out of it but the horn tube connection must also angle down to keep the horn tube from being above the floor boards.

Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

I think you're right. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

$350 or I would trade for a Bosch front plate drive. I have a good magneto, I just want the triple gear mounting bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 01:11 am:

$325

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 03:57 am:

$300

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

Sold pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration