FOR SALE: REAR AXLE RING GEARS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: REAR AXLE RING GEARS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

RING GEARS: $50.00. I have kept over 20 ring gears from rear axles that I have taken apart. I have only kept ones that I thought were good enough to use myself. I would sell only to walk ins, as would want persons to look through them and pick the one they want. Again they are good enough for anyone to use in their cars. This does no include any pinion gears.

Dave Huson, 2116Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 10:06 am:

I still have over 20 ring gears. a few have left but only a few and more have come in. Again I only keep the good ones and through the rest in the scrap pile. I prefer to sell to walk ins so they can inspect them and pick out which ones they want. Why pay a couple hundred for a new one when these are just as good (maybe better) than the new ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 03:30 am:

I still have many ring gears open for inspection to Walk Ins. These are good ring gears.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 12:52 am:

Dave : Any chance you might have a nice used 12 tooth pinion?? Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

Sorry Bruce, I don't think so but I will check my pinions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:04 am:

Still have a lot of good pinion Gears for Walk ins to look over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 10:19 am:

Sorry I meant to say I have a lot of good ring gears left.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration