1923-25 Closed Car Cowl

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923-25 Closed Car Cowl
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

I have a 1923-1925 closed car cowl in pretty good condition given it's age. There is a dent on the right side just below the windshield opening and a couple of tears/punctures on the top edge near the center and left. The firewall is bent and also has the remains of the coil box mounted on the inside. Both side latches are on the coil box with no wood left. The dash panel has been cut a little but still has the steering column upper mount. Cowl vent adjustment bracket included. I'm asking $250.00 OBO. Don't really care to ship this but could bring it to the Marietta meet or Luray meet. Contact me for more info or pictures (matthew.v.weaver@gmail.com) or 304-864-0197. I'm in Arthurdale, WV. Can take PayPal to my e-mail address above or cash/MO. Thanks, - Matt

1923-25 Closed Car Cowl

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration