FS 2 Accessory NEVEROUT License Plate Brackets (radiator neck mounted versions)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 2 Accessory NEVEROUT License Plate Brackets (radiator neck mounted versions)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

I have 2 neverout license plate brackets for sale. One in the first picture is about 12 inches wide, the other is about 10 inches. Both for forged iron, and original pieces. They mount to the radiator neck. I thought I had a few more pictures, but I cant find them. They both say NEVEROUT on them.

Asking $45 each.

Pm me for details.

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Fedak on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

Benjamin - can I get the one in the top picture? Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

I already ones you Ben

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Pm'for you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

top one spoken for, thanks all!

Bottom still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

smaller 10 inch bracket still available

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration