FS: Nickel Plated Shackle Spindle and Tie Rod Bolt Twist Top Oilers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Nickel Plated Shackle Spindle and Tie Rod Bolt Twist Top Oilers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

I dont know where I found these (other than in my barn!). They are brand new nickel plated oilers or spring shackles and spindle/tie rod bolts. Enough for a whole car. They are about an inch long and 5/8" at the widest. 1/8" pipe thread.

Asking $90 for the lot (brand new at Langs are 7.50 for just brass ones) and $7 shipping.

PM me for details,
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

$85 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

$75

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

Sold pending payment, thanks all

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration