Parts for sale from Benjamin Morgan (several listed)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts for sale from Benjamin Morgan (several listed)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

You will not go wrong with him...the pictures are fantastic and he will deliver what you purchase. Don't be concerned dealing with Ben and the packaging is just outstanding. I know buying on the internet is always a concern but don't worry about this seller...he is 100%. My experience was way better than I expected and we exchanged e-mails along the way. If you want it buy it and don't be worried but Ben and yourself are also at the mercy of Fed Ex or USPS to deliver. Everything went fine with me. This is one great guy to buy from.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

I'll second that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

I agree. I had a nice, smooth transaction with him as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

I'll third that Paul :-), although had a mix up on his last name recently. GOOD GUY to deal with.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration