WTB Original Valve Spring Retainers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Original Valve Spring Retainers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 10:43 pm:

Anyone have a set, (8) of the older, original spring retainers with little to no wear? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

John I probably do but you would have to come down and look thru my stash

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 12:13 am:

Thank you Spencer,..I really appreciate it. What else do you have in your stash that you want to sell as well?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 10:41 am:

shoot me an email and i'll give you my phone number and tell you what I have

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Sorry Spencer for not getting back to you, didn't see your reply. CT is a little far to go for these retainers.

Anyone else have some of these they can sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 11:13 am:

I found I think 8 nos ones, Bob call me on Monday, 815-633-7244, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 11:26 am:

Thanks Rob, will do.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration