Fun Projects is coming to Chicasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Fun Projects is coming to Chicasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 07:39 am:

I can bring any items to chickasha and save you shipping costs. Be aware that long items like Driveshafts and running board truss rods now have an oversize surcharge added by shippers. That of course does not apply to any brought to Chickasha for you but I have limited space in the truck so order early if you want me to bring something to you to avoid shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 11:06 am:

John I need a pair of running board truss rods for 1910 touring please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 11:49 am:

John I sent you a PM message...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration