Wanted: Original Neverout Rear Lamp Bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Original Neverout Rear Lamp Bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

I'm quite aware of this bracket repro availability, however I'm looking to purchase an original iron one with the SPADE for an original oil tail lamp - thanks ! Contact through this venue please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

Jack Putnam was having some recasted last fall, he mat still have a couple?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

Thanks Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

There seem to be a few on ebay today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Thanks Bill - I'll check it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

Anyone ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

Steve, sent you a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration