For Sale misc parts some NOS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale misc parts some NOS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 04:34 pm:

Some things I found while going thru more boxes.

1. I have a steering column brace and lowering wedges for a speedster project. New never used 35.00 plus shipping.

2. Five NOS early spring perches with oiler holes. All are right side. 40.00 each plus shipping

3. a pair of what appear to be new or possibly painted NOS top iron supports for a touring. I did not figure out the year but possibly in the 11-12 era. They are un-marked so may be aftermarket . ??? you be the judge. 45.00 for the pair plus shipping.

4 I found two more "Ford script" early water outlets for 1909-1916. I sold several a few weeks ago. These may be the last of the "Ford script" 40.00 each plus shipping ..

5. I have two early fan brackets/arms. One is part# T-604 with spring,for 1909-1911. It has the part # on one side and the letters S.F ???. I can not read all the letters. 60.00 plus shipping for arm and spring. The other one is part # T-604 A it is Ford script 40.00 plus shipping These are both made of cast steel and not cast brass like a lot of the repros. Threads look good in both arms.

I accept pay pal, check, or money order. Shipping will be actual cost. If you have any questions please e-mail me at dobro (at) artelco.com or send me a PM message. First come first served ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

Donnie, just for reference, I have found the forge mark S F Co on other parts, so presumably they were suppliers to Ford.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 07:08 pm:

Allen, Thanks. I had a feeling that the S.F. Co (I can see it now that you fill in the gaps) markings is for a Ford supplier. I have lots of NOS parts from a dealership in Eldorado Arkansas, that I have been slowly going thru. The owner of the parts before me, was subject to painting a lot of things "red". Even his NOS parts. All these parts except the new steering column parts are from that stash. Thanks again ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

both water outlets are sold pending payment. Thanks mtfca ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Donnie,
I would like the like to buy your lowering wedges and column brace. 319-430-4995 mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Scranton Forge COmpany.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

Donnie, Sent you a PM on the 1909-11 Fan Arm. (#5, T604) Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Donnie,
I would like to buy one of your rh 11-17 spring perches with cotter pin hole.

Also, the T-604A fan arm.

Can you combine shipping and do them both for $75

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 10:40 pm:

Mike, and Daniel I sent you a PM message. Please use e-mail or PM messages as I have no way to make long distance calls at home. Thanks ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 09:22 am:

The 1909-11 fan arm with spring, and both water outlets are sold and paid for . Thanks mtfca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

I sent a message to Daniel and Mike. No response back so far. please e-mail me at dobro (at) artelco.com I will move on to next in line if no response by tomorrow morning ... Thanks ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

The steering column brace and lowering wedges are sold and paid for ... Thanks mtfca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Donnie,
Not sure why I am not receiving the PM. Please try my email, DanielSnell2@TWC.com

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:23 am:

Thanks Trent! I've always wondered what SFCO was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

The 1911-16 fan arm and one front spring perch are sold ... Thanks mtfca. and also thanks to Trent. Little pieces of information go a long way ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Everything has sold except four of the right hand perches with oiler holes . Thanks mtfca ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Donnie,Ill take a right hand perch,thanks for the reminder.Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:38 pm:

One more perch is sold, Have three left.... Thanks again mtfca

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration